Road trip to VEGAS March 19-22, 2009! I went to Vegas with Jesse for a weekend of fun. I also got to meet some friends that she works with. So all together there were 5 girls, Jesse, Ashley, Vanessa, Stacy, and myself. We went shopping, road a really fast roller coaster, walked the strip, got free drinks bought for us, went to the tattoo and piercing shop, went to a club, played roulette and lost money, & swam in the pool. It was a ton of fun but the time flew by like it was one day. When we came home we had to drive through the snow and rain, yep good old Utah!
Jesse, Ashley, Jamie, & Vanessa took a Harley ride in Las Vegas!





Jealouse!! I'm glad you guys had fun! You look really hot in your pictures...maybe I haven't seen you in a long time!
ReplyDeleteWahoo!! Funnest Vegas trip EVER! BTW you do look hot! We will have to go again soon. I need another tattoo and you need a piercing hint hint :) Love you!!
ReplyDelete