Wednesday, April 15, 2009

BRITNEY SPEARS

Britney Spears and the Pussy Cat Dolls
April 14th 2009

I went to the concert in the place of Shelly. I had a really fun time I just wish I did not have to go for the reason I did. If you have not heard my mother-in law Shelly had a heart attack on Easter morning so she could not attend. Shelly is doing much better now, but just needs time to rest.
I went with Teri and Sharon.




The Pussy Cat Dolls

3 comments:

  1. Jamie get that ugly ass pic of me off there!!!!! OMG I look soooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It was fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are funny. I wanted to go to that concert, but didn't dare tell anybody because I didn't want them to tease me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie I dont think that was the picture we agreed on. I look like I jumped in the picture at the last minute!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete