April 19, 2009
So I'm 25 years old now and I fill like I'm still 21. I guess that's a good thing.
Steve had all the family over for cake and ice cream. We all hung out in the nice sun and caught a few rays. I caught a few more than what I should have, but it was so nice to have a great day. I got patio furniture from my Mom, Dad, Mike, and Shelly. I also got a new bike from Steven. I had a great day and then we ate at Tepanyakis for dinner, Yummy!
So I'm 25 years old now and I fill like I'm still 21. I guess that's a good thing.
Steve had all the family over for cake and ice cream. We all hung out in the nice sun and caught a few rays. I caught a few more than what I should have, but it was so nice to have a great day. I got patio furniture from my Mom, Dad, Mike, and Shelly. I also got a new bike from Steven. I had a great day and then we ate at Tepanyakis for dinner, Yummy!








Nice bike J-me!! We just need to get Shelly a bike and we can go for rides together!!!!
ReplyDeleteI WAS GLAD TO SEE YOU COMMENTED ON MY BLOG. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A BLOG. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!
ReplyDeleteJamie, it was so fun to read your blog. I will be a regular on here now. You guys are so cute!
ReplyDelete