Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Deer Hunt, but No Antlers

On the 16Th through 20Th of October we went to Snow Ville for the deer hunt. We hung out and looked at a ton of deer, but none with antlers. O well it makes it easier that way. I just love riding the 4-wheelers and out shooting the guys. O did I mention I out shot all the guys at camp? So I have to brag about this just for a minute cause I never have anything to really brag about. So during the day Steve got his pelit gun out and set up a target. We all had a shoot off to see who the best shooter was. We put a bottle cap in the tree and had to put a hole in it. I hit the little cap 3 times in a row and need I say more. Well long story short...I smoked all the guys like a cold chimney on a winter day. Awwww did that fill good or what. OK so I'm done bragging and back to the pictures now.
My Best Friend and I enjoying the fresh Mountain Air.

Are 4-wheeler ride across the ridge.

Steven, Grandpa Jay, and J.R.

Everyone looking at all the deer on the wrong side of the fence. (Smart little animals.)

Steve and Jamie (Steve is not mad he just never smiles for pictures)

The Two Hottest Chicks at Deer Camp! (JessiJames)

2 comments:

  1. Jamie...you have a talent!!!...you can shoot a gun better than most men! I feel bad I missed on of the best camping trips ever...hopefully next year. I think that's what I said last year;) ps..."jessijames" is hilariouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yes we are the hottest deer hunters :) wait I think we were the only girls on the entire mountain... haha Oh well! What a fun trip. Can't wait for boating season to come back...

    ReplyDelete