Monday, December 14, 2009

Our Cruise Nov. the 30th - Dec. the 4th, 2009

We went on a Baja Mexico Cruise to Catalina Island and then to Ensenada with our Friends Kurt and Jesse. The first stop was to Catalina Island, we rented a golf cart and rode around the island. Then we went to Ensenada and I did not do much because I got sea sick. I did get off the ship so i could go see the wild Sea Lions though. I was sick for the middle two days. On the way home I actually started to fill better. We watched allot of shows, played bingo, and did allot of gambling. I think Steve and I won about $400 to $500 dollars. Wahoo! I guess that made up for me being sick.

This is us on Catalina Island looking off at our ship.

Kurt, Jesse, Jamie, and Steve riding around in the golf cart!
Our Ship!

Our formal night picture!

Jesse, Kurt, Jamie, and Steve
Formal Night!

Wild Sea Lions!

Ensenada, Mexico!

We had a 12 hour wait at the airport to come home!


2 comments:

  1. Wow you have COOL friends :) That was so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a fun cruise I went 4 years ago and was preg but had no idea when i booked the trip wasnt to bad. Though looks like you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete