Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I have seen so many different blogs lately it made me want to blog a little differently. I have decided I don’t always need to just post pictures of my adventures, but I can also just tell life stories. I’m not sure who reads this blog, but I guess I’ll post some fun stuff any ways.
For the past two months I have been sick, not with the same thing, but with different stuff. It all started with a sinus infection then my Ulcerative Colitis, so I thought. Well I went two weeks just thinking it was my stupid gut problems and finally got into the Dr. They took test and a few days later they said it was C-Diff. Hummm… C-Diff, yep nasty bacteria in your body. So that got taken care of and then I got a really bad sore throat for a week and that turned into a hacking cough that I still have at this moment. I just have to say, enjoy the moments when your body is healthy!!
Long story short, so in those two months I stopped going to school for the semester because I missed so many days at the beginning. I’m questioning if I want to be a nurse anymore because I don’t think I can handle being sick all the time. I know not everyone gets sick from being a nurse, but my luck lately that’s the way it’s going. I just got a new office job at Audio Enhancements, hope I like it. We finally got a King size bed that will be here in April, long time needed. Also, I have a wonderful Colonoscopy coming up on Friday. They just need to see if my Colitis has grown. It’s not a big deal to have a camera shoved up your ass, I have had it done I think 3-4 times now. ;) So that’s about it in a very small nut shell.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you are blogging again. I agree with you about being sick. I think your body will (hopefully) get immuned to it. Plus you have to think about at any job you are going to be around a lot of people that could make you sick. I work at a Dentist office and I never get really sick, but I get a sore throat, then the stomach flu, etc. In addition when you do become a nurse you can choose to be a nurse in an area where not just sick people go. The good thing is that you have the time to think and decide and it also helps that you have a great hubbie to support you no matter what you decide.

    Love reading about you! Miss hanging out!

    Sharon

    P.S. Your hair is HOT! (just like always)

    ReplyDelete