So the Rentmeister Family was suppose to be going to Jackson Hole, but plans changed. We all ended up in Yuba for a fun weekend instead. We went down Friday the 26 until Sunday the 28Th. Most the Rentmeister's were there so it made it really fun to see everyone and hang on the beach. Steven and I pulled our trailer and boat down. Man its a ton of work, but well worth the fun. I have to give most the credit to Steve, but I do try and do everything that I can to help. We must say thanks to Mark and Lara for all they do too. Mark is always in the water helping Steve with the boat from putting it in and out to anchoring it off. Thanks for helping us clean it too!
It's not all work though, we get allot of playing time in too! Here are some pictures to prove it.
It's not all work though, we get allot of playing time in too! Here are some pictures to prove it.
Steve jumped the wake two times this weekend on his wake board! He was so proud that he finally achieved his goal.
Kim and Jamie going for a ride. 



Thanks for the fun! We love boating with you guys....By the way, I have a ton of good pictures of you guys...I even have some good black mail ones hahahah.
ReplyDelete