One Day I Will Dance Like This


So how fun would this be? Way fun in my eyes. I just need to find a way and talk Steve into learning how to dance. This my take a lot of bribing or a lot of something, but ill get it figured out. When I see people dance I just think it's the most amazing passionate thing. I took a ballroom dance class in high school, but then never really had a partner to practice with so it was kind of pointless. I have a goal and that is to one day be able to dance like Baby. How cool would it be for me to be able to say to Steve, " I'm like BABY and you're like Swayze".
You're so funny! I've always wanted to dance also, but for some reason my husband has NO MOVES!!! oh well, maybe in my second life!
ReplyDeleteHaha. I love to go country dancing, but Jake hates it. He used to Ballroom dance in High School, so he always wants to do that, but he doesn't really teach me how to dance.
ReplyDeleteBut whenever I watch that movie, I always want to be able to dance like them, too!